Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Kandy City Tour on Mini-Bus
• Audio & visual presentation to enhance the tour experience.
What You Can Expect
• Kandy Municipal Central Market
• Bogambara Prison
• Agro Technology Park Complex at Gannoruwa
• Ceylon Tea
• Royal Botanical Gardens
• Getambe Junction - War Memorial
• Ceylon Gems
• Sri Lankan Cultural Wear
• Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
• Kandy Lake
• Pallekele International Cricket Stadium
• Kandyan King Statues
Kandy City Tour starts at 0900 hrs at the Maligawa Bus Stop which is near the entrance of the famous 'Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic'. It is opposite the Queen's Hotel in Kandy.
It is based in Kandy which is the cultural capital of Sri Lanka and a world heritage site.
This educational tour takes you on a journey of our sacred city and shares with you our stories- history, myths & legends. We are on a mission to educate everyone especially our young about our country’s rich heritage & history in an enjoyable and meaningful way.
This exciting excursion brings you around in a 28-seater mini-bus that is painted red and features iconic images of Sri Lanka. We will visit town and villages to enjoy the tales and sights of historic landmarks and attractions, lush greenery and cultivated fields, mountains and riversides. You will be finishing the tour at 1000 hrs.
Additional Note – Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Bottle of Water Per Person
- Transport in an air-conditioned mini bus with a service of English speaking guide.
- Entrance Fess (If any).
- Food or Drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Check-In-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.