Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Colombo City Tour from Negombo
• Visit the picturesque hill country.
• Bask in marvelous of Tea fields.
What You Can Expect
Start your journey from your hotel in Colombo at around 8:00am in a chauffeur driven private air conditioned vehicle.
We will start our day with the visit of the National museum. The National museum was established in 1877. It’s the oldest and the largest museum in the country, best known for the collection of antiques and objects of art. After the museum visit we will stop at our first temple of the day Kelaniya temple. This is one of the three places in Sri Lanka that were visited by Lord Buddha. For lunch we will stop at a local restaurant to taste some traditional Sri Lankan food (at your own cost). It’s time to continue our trip and visit one of the biggest markets in Colombo, where you can literally find everything – Petah. Next stop is the Gangarama temple that is divided in to two places. One on the land with a small but impressive museum and the other part positioned on a lake, Perfect time to relax. The sunset we will enjoy at Galle Face, one of the most romantic and beautiful spots in Colombo.
- Lunch @ Gallery Cafe in Colombo (at your own cost)
- Crab Dinner @ Ministry of Crabs (Reservation required, at your own cost)
- Barefoot Gallery (Books and Handlooms)
- Spa Ceylon
- Walk in the Galle face green
At the end of your tour you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Additional Note – Comfortable Walking Shoes Recommended for this tour.
Tours Includes – Hotel Pickup and drop-off
Transport in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle with the service of an English Speaking Chauffer Guide
All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.
Tour Excludes – Entrance fees to National Museum and Gangarama Temple, Meals where not specified, Any expenses of personal nature, Tips & Portages, Entrance Fees and other Services not mentioned above.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Check-In-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.