Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Colombo City by World War Jeep from Colombo Port
Get this rare opportunity to see the most important landmarks in Colombo while riding vintage jeeps. Select World War II jeeps, Vietnam War jeeps or early model land rover jeeps to enjoy your excursion and be the envy of your peers. See some of the most historical places in the city as well as the Attidiya Bird Sanctuary. Get your sunbathing done in style on the way.
- Duration : 03 Hours
- Start Time : 0630 hrs or 15:30 hrs.
- Starting Point : Colombo Port
- Galle Face Green
- Galle Face Hotel
- Dutch Hospital
- Old Parliament
- Old Colombo Light House
- Colombo Light House
- Grand Oriental Hotel
- Colombo Harbor
- Slave Island Area
- Gangarama Seema Malakaya
- War Memorial
- Public Library
- National Museum
- Nelum Pokuna Theatre
- Vihara Maha Devi Park
- Colombo Town Hall
- Race Course Shopping Area
- Independence Square
- Replica of Aukana Buddha Statue
- BMICH - Bandaranaike Memorial International - Conference Hall
- Attidiya Bird Sanctuary – Wetland sanctuary that has many rare and migratory birds, as well as other wildlife.
You will be starting your tour either at 0630 hrs or 1530 hrs from Colombo port where you will be picked up. You can select to tour in either a World War II Jeep (1942), a Vietnam War Jeep (1945) or a Land Rover Series 1 jeep (1948 - early version). You can choose any jeep mentioned above based on the availibilty. it is subject to availibility. The jeeps offer 360° visibility with the open air feature, which is perfect for photographs and videos.
Your tour will be unique travelling in a vintage jeep in the Colombo city traffic filled with cars, buses, motorbikes, three wheelers and other modern vehicles. You will be able to bask in both the sun and the attention as you enjoy this tour.
Your tour will be completed at 0930 hrs If you are being picked up from Colombo at 0630 hrs. If you are beign picked up from Colombo at 1530 hrs you will be completed the tour at 1830 hrs when you are dropped off back at Colombo Port.
Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour. Drive time may change due to unpredictable road traffic. Photography stops on the way can be arranged but within locations with reasonable parking areas.
- Transport throughout the tour with World War Jeep (A Jeep can carry maximum of three adults).
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide.
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- Colombo Port Pick & Drop off.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entrance Fees.
- Food or Drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 14 days before the Activity-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 14 days and in case of “No Show” – No Refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.