Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Old Volkswagen Beetle Safari in Bentota
About Old Volkswagen Beetle Safari
Old Volkswagen Beetle Safari takes you on a tour of the best and most popular seasonal destinations of Sri Lanka, Bentota. See Bentota in a 360-degree view as you traverse in the coolest new ride in the village, modified Volkswagen car. Enjoy the most famous monuments in a stunning Bentota Village. Go on Volkswagen Beetle safari to the most popular sceneries in the village with our guide.
Besides being He is a great expert of the area and endowed with tremendous sympathy, he is the one who will take care of everything. You just need to enjoy the flavors and the whole experience without worrying about anything else.
- Galapatha Ancient Temple
- Coconut Factory ( Coir Factory )
- BAWA Garden ( Lunuganga Estate ) - Only for Morning Tour
- Cinnamon Plantation
- Visit Local Village
- Visit Old Bakery
4 Hours Village Tour
- Morning Tour : 9.00am to 01.00pm
- Evening Tour : 2.30pm to 6.30pm
We start our tour at 9.00 am for Morning Departure or 2.30 pm for Afternoon Departure. Our standard meeting point at the Bentota AIDA Hotel Car park. You will be provided with welcome and tour information, bottled water with a Volkswagen Car.
After a short briefing, you start the tour with our experienced English-speaking Volkswagen Buddie who takes you first through small dirt roads through a small local village. Along the way, you can always ask your local guide about the plants, animals, culture or anything about this country.
You will also experience the local biodiversity in Sri Lanka- Turtle Hatchery, topical palms, ferns and lots of coconut trees and Cinnamon Gardens. Throughout this journey, you will pass through Old Coconut Factory, Cinnamon Making Place, Visit Old Bakery, Galapatha Ancient Temple and Handycraft gallery. A short journey on the main road and a stop for a refreshing down your tour before you head back to the final destination.
- Transport throughout the tour with a Volkswagen Car
- Service of an English-Speaking Volkswagen Buddie
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person
- Hotel Pick & Drop
- All Taxes & Service Charges
- Parking and toll fee
- Entrance Fees. (BAWA Garden, Turtle Hatchery)
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Turtle Hatchery
- Standard Local Lunch (LKR 1300 per person) can be arranged upon request (24 hours prior).
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Check-In-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in the case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.