Jade is the newest addition to Sail Lanka Charter’s fleet. The 52 feet catamaran is the first boat that offers residential cruises under our brand. With four cabins, each with their private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a professional chef and a double deck the boat can offer a wide variety of cruises to facilitate almost every wish.
Jade was launched in December 2015 and it’s designed for 1 to 7 day cruises. Jade is also available for day cruises from our regular bases.
The Jade 52 is designed to accomodate up to 8 guests + 1 captain, 1 Chef and 1 crew for cruises up to 10 days. There are four confortable cabins with private bathroom. Toilets are also private.
On the common spaces, the living room is outside and the fully equipped kitchen has all the facilities for the chef to prepare 5 stars meals at sea. Sunbeds are available to lay down almost everywhere on the boat. The trampoline is the perfect place to have a rest while sailing. Shaded area is available around the table.
On the second deck the view in stunning. That’s the best place to observe the whales and dolphins but also to admire the sunset.
The swiming plateform in the back is at the perfect hight to go slowly into the sea and to go out easily with the swmining ladder.
Onboard Jade you will find all the necessary equipments to enjoy a luxury stay in the water.
- The boat is equipped with snorkeling gears and stand up paddle boards for waterfun. When guests come back on board they can use the fresh water shower.
- The boat has a complete sound system. We have six waterproof speakers for high quality music. Via an aux cable guests can plug in their own devices.
- The boat has all the needed cutlery, plates and glasses to serve meal for 20 guests. We even have Champagne flutes to celebrate!
- On your cabin you will find shampoo, shower gel and towel for each guest. The cabin is equipped with a small fan for the ventilation.
- Fishing rods are available onboard and Binoculars are at your disposal to observe whales, dolphins, landscape and birds!
Safety is a top priority for Sail Lanka Charter. The safety standards applied are the same as in Europe, including insurance policy, certification of crew, and all safety equipment.
We provide fitting life jackets for all passengers. We always take at least 1 certified lifeguard on board.
The boat is equipped with a rigid inflatable boat with outboard engine + a certified inflatable liferaft in case a emergency. A first aid kit is on board in case of injuries or small accidents.
Jade has a set of fire extinguishers on the deck and in the hulls. For the engine room we have specific CO2 extinguishers.
Safety briefing is given by the captain at the beginning of all cruises.
Light Disp: 10 T
Sail Surface: 120 sqm
Carbon Mast: 21 m
Hull design : Plan Lerouge.
Day charter engineering & design: Sabrosa Rain.
Construction: BAFF POLYMECH (Pvt) Ltd.