Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Kaudulla National Park Safari
There are three national parks in the close proximity within that region. They are the Minneriya National Park, the Kaudulla National Park and the Hurulu Eco Park. All of the three parks are immensely popular among locals and foreigners the world over for their large herds of elephants. Generally, each year during the months of July to September large groups of elephants are found in the Minneriya National Park and then they migrate to Kaudulla National Park during the months October to November due to high rains and lakes getting filled up. Then the elephants move on to Hurulu Eco Park for the final leg of their migration during the month of December to January.
- Jeep and Driver. A Jeep can carry maximum of six adults.
- Pickup/Drop to/from any location within the radius of 5km from park gate.
- Trackers are subject to availability at the time of entering to the park.
- Reviews and Photos? Refer to Kaudulla Safari Fan Page
Terms and Conditions:
- Please refer to safari terms and conditions page for details