Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Adisham Rail Tour from Ella
- Best Scenic Train Ride in the World.
- Misty Hills.
- See Benedictine monastery Adisham.
Haputale is an amazing place to visit who love to travel on cold weather and through the tea plantations. It is nice to walk on the railway to the Adisham bungalow, a monastery run by Benedictine Monks. Wrapped in the tranquility of the misty hills, Adisham Bungalow attracts every eye that falls on it.
What You Can Expect
- 0830 hrs – Pick up from the hotel Ella or Bandarawela.
- 0900 hrs – Start the tour to Haputale from Train.
- 1030 hrs – Reach to Haputale town and start walk to the Adisham Bungalow along the rail way.
- 1130 hrs – Reach to the Bungalow.
- 1300 hrs – Lunch (middle of the tea plantations).
- 1430 hrs – Walk back to Haputale town along the rail way.
- 1530 hrs– Back to Ella/ Bandarawela from Train.
- 1700 hrs – Drop off to Hotel
Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- Hotel Pick & Drop (Transport from hotel to the rail way station by Tuk tuk).
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide.
- Scenic Train Ride to Haputale from Ella ( 03rd class tickets )
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entrance Fees (If any).
- Food or Drinks (Not mentioned above).
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 14 days before the Activity-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 14 days and in case of “No Show” – No Refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.