Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Colombo City Tour
- Try street food in Galle face green.
- Walk down the memory lane of historic Colombo.
Journey into the heart of Sri Lanka on this private custom Colombo City Tour and witness spectacular sights with memorable experiences. From the elegant colonial buildings to the sprawling metropolis of the city, Colombo has a multitude of sights and sounds for you to experience. With all these spectacular scenery, this wonderful city will never cease to amaze you. Visit amazing historical landmarks with captivating stories and learn the history behind one of the richest cultures in Asia. Embark in an adventure like never before and become a part of the city with this private tour of Colombo.
During the Tour you will visit the Following Sights:
Colombo Lighthouse, The Prison Cell of the last Sri Lankan King, Lighthouse with Clock Tower designed by Lady Ward (built before the Big Ben in London), Galle Face Promenade with cannons of World War II, South Expansion of the Colombo Harbour, York Street with remnants of British Colonial Architecture, BMICH, the scenic Beira Lake in the heart of the city, the War Memorial, Public Library, National Museum, Nelum Pokuna Theatre, Gangarama Temple, Dewatagaha Mosque, Vihara Mahadevi Park, Colombo Town Hall, and many more historical and important landmarks and places that make an interesting tapestry of the life within the city limits of Colombo.
- Lunch @ Gallery Café in Colombo (at your own cost)
- Crab Dinner @ Ministry of Crabs (Reservation required, at your own cost)
- Barefoot Gallery (Books and Handlooms)
- Creative Pocelane at Paradise Road.
- Spa Ceylon
- Walk in the Galle face green
At the end of your tour you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes Recommended for this tour.
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle with the service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Complimentary bottle water during the tour.
- Meals where not specified, Any expenses of personal nature, Tips & Portages, Entrance Fees and other Services not mentioned above.
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Check-In-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.