Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
White Water Rafting from Negombo
- Exciting rapids
- A rollercoaster ride through white water
- Proper Safety Measures
The Kithulgala White Water Rafting Adventure Tour takes place at the falls in Kithulgala jungle. This is a unique tour opportunity to try out White Water Rafting with proper safety measures. Please be noted that the minimum age limit for this tour is 10 years for safety purposes. Enjoy the thrill of adventure as you whitewater raft down the rapids of a 5km stretch of the Kelani River. Bounce through the turbulent white-waters with the confidence and protection offered by proper safety measures. Let you adrenaline rise as you are whirled through the foamy rapids in an experience you will never forget
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up at your hotel at 7:00 am. Travel time would be 3 hours, meaning that you reach your destination at 10:00 am.
Kithulgala is an area covered in a rainforest. The Kelani River runs through the forest forming several continuous rapids. There are 5 major rapids and 4 minor rapids spread over an area of over 5 km, giving the turbulent white waters. In addition to whitewater rafting; Kithulgala is also a natural centre for many other adventure sports, including abseiling, canyoning, white water and flat water kayaking and many more. As such Kithulgala has an adventure sports base with highly trained instructors, safety equipment and medical assistance if required.
Once you reach Kithulgala, you will be shown a safe place to keep your belongings as you can’t take them with you into the rapids. You will also be assigned an instructor who will show you the techniques to use as well as the necessary safety equipment and measures.
After the presentation you will be having your rafting session. Your session will run till approximately 12:00 pm. After that lunch will be available at the adventure base’s restaurant, which you can select according to your choice and price range. You can clean up, get changed and go for your meal. The menu will change according to the chef’s choice of the day. However, all meals are healthy and authentically Sri Lankan.After your lunch you will be collecting your stuff and leaving at 1:00 pm.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes Recommended for this tour.
- Hotel Pick & Drop, All Taxes
- Food or Drinks, Gratuities (Optional), Expenses of Personal Nature
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Check-In-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.