Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Ritigala, Kala Wewa and Namal Uyana from Dambulla
- Visit the ancient Ritigala Monastery Reserve
- Visit Avukana Buddha Statue, ancient Kala Lake and Yoda Canal
- Visit Jathika Namal Uyana - Largest ironwood forest and pink quartz mountain in Asia
- Transport throughout the tour in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur.
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off (from & to hotel in Dambulla / Kandalama)
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Entrance Fees to Ritigala Monastery Reserve, Namal Uyana
What You Can Expect:
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dambulla at 8:00 AM. Then you will proceed to the Ritigala Monastery Reserve at 9:00 AM. Ritigala is is the highest mountain in the north-central dry plains of Sri Lanka.
Afterwards, at 12:00 PM you will proceed towards the Kala Wewa which is a lake body fed water by the historical Yoda Canal, an ancient marvel in architecture. Nearby the lake is the infamous Avukana Buddha Statue. You will reach the lake and the site around 1:00 PM.
After about hour's visit, you can then choose to have lunch (traditional or western) at a local restaurant at your own expense or proceed with the rest of the tour.
After a 45 minute drive from Kala Wewa, you will reach the Jathika (National) Namal Uyana which is the largest ironwood forest and pink quartz mountain in Asia.
At around 6:30 PM, you will return to your hotel in Dambulla where your tour concludes.
- Comfortable walking shoes recomennded.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Check-In-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.