Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Horton Plains National Park from Nuwara Eliya by Jeep
- Drive in mistry countryside of Sri Lanka
- Great scenery
- Adventure ride by Jeep
- Hotel Pick & Drop from Nuwara Eliya
- Services of an English-Speaking Guide (Guiding is optional for the tour)
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entrance Fess (Horton Plains).
- Food or Drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- Your guide is knowledgeable of the Wildlife, Flora, Fauna and Landscape of the Park and will accompany you in the trek inside the Park should you acquire the guiding services.
About Horton Plains
Horton Plains in Sri Lanka is the coldest and windiest location in the country covered by wild grasslands and interspersed with patches of thick forest, rocky outcrops, filigree waterfalls and misty lakes. The surprising diversity of the landscape is matched by the wide variety of wildlife. The world’s end is a sheer cliff, with a drop of about 4,000 feet (1,200 m). It is one of the most visited parts of Horton Plains National Park, and a key tourist attraction place in Sri Lanka.
Large mammals could seldom be seen at Horton Plains. Samber is common sight at dusk and in the early morning hours. Mammals which still occur in reasonable numbers include Kelaart’s long clawed shrew Feroculus feroculus slender loris loris tardigradus endemic to the montane toque macaque Macaca sinica , purple faced langur Presbutis entellus, rusty-spotted cat felis rubigimosus and etc.Horton Plains National park harbors 12 species of endemic birds are recorded only for Horton Plains.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Activity-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.