Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Etile Village Tour from Ella
- Traditional boat safari.
- A walk through the fields.
- Delicious authentic Sri Lankan village lunch.
Etili village tour has structured to give a unique experience to the tourists about the traditional village agriculture in Sri Lanka. Chena cultivation is the main experience of the tour and you can enjoy the life of wild Chena. Hence, the village has surrounded by a preserve, wild animals live around the village. The elephant, peacock, Sri Lankan monkey are some of them. There is a gorgeous lake in the village with lot of reptiles and birds. You will have a boat journey around the lake. The tour will fulfill with Sri Lankan village hospitality and lot of unique events.
What You Can Expect
- 0900 hrs – Pick up from the Mirissa kade junction. Enter to the village by a land master.
- 1000 hrs – Reach to the Chena and welcome drink. You can experience the traditional Chena cultivation and engage with Chena activities.
- 1100 hrs – Boat journey in the lake. You will have a nice time in the lake with bird watching and natural photographic scenes. Enjoy a cool beer (optional).
- 1230 hrs– Village lunch experience. You will have a traditional lunch and desert.
- 1330 hrs – Plant a tree.
- 1400 hrs – Small hike. You will reach to a location like viewpoint. You will see the whole area and there will be an herbal tea for you.
- 1600 hrs – Back to the lake and view sunset.
- 1700 hrs - Drop off to the hotel.
Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- Hotel Pick & Drop ( Transports from the hotel by a land master).
- Village Lunch.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entrance Fees (If any).
- Food or Drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 14 days before the Activity-Date– Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 14 days and in case of “No Show” – No Refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.