Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Lipton’s Seat Day Tour
- Amazing view from Lipton’s Seat.
The Scottish tea baron Sir Thomas Lipton used to survey his burgeoning empire from here. Lipton’s seat is a panoramic overlooking destination in Sri lanka. Handapanagala Lake, Chandrika Lake, Udawalwa Lake, Wedihiti Kanda mountains and also the Hambanthota harbor allocated in the in the southern coastal area and five provinces in Sri Lanka can be seen remarkably.
The Dambetenna longest tea factory in Sri Lanka has earned a reputation among the travelers and tourists as a place to be toured where they can learn about the tea making process. Once you visit up to the Lipton seat a perfect panoramic view of the exclusive area can be seen. Surely it will be breathtaking.
What You Can Expect
0700 hrs – Pick up from the hotel near Ella and Bandarawela.
0830 hrs – Reach to Lipton’s seat. enjoy the beauty of the area.
1030 hrs – Visit Dambethenna tea factory and study the tea making process.
1200 hrs – Lunch from the village.
1300 hrs – Walk through tea Plantations.
1430 hrs – Start the way back to Hotel.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- Hotel Pick & Drop (Transport from hotel to the rail way station by Tuk tuk).
- If more than 4 guest transport will be available from a van (optional)
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide.
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entrance Fees (If any).
- Food or Drinks (Not mentioned above).
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Activity-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.