Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Legal Marriage Registration
Regular price $350.00
The documents required and conditions to be met to register a marriage legally in Sri Lanka is given below.
- Registrar Fees
- Stamp Fees
- Document Verification Fees
- Handling Fees etc.
- We should receive photocopies of documents (1 to 8) relevant to you and letters (9 & 10) two weeks prior to the date of your proposed marriage. You are advised to send them by courier.
- Originals of all documents (1 to 8) should be brought with you when you arrive.
- You are required to be present in Sri Lanka at least 4 days prior to your wedding. Therefore you are advised to be at the hotel at least 4 days before the wedding of which 3 days should be working days (Mon-Fri) in Sri Lanka. Before finalizing the date of your arrival please check with us regarding public holidays. Three days is the minimum period required to attend to all official formalities.
- You are also required to be present in Sri Lanka for about 5 days after you marriage to finalize everything.