Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Arugam Bay Beach Camping
- Includes breakfast and lunch on both days, and barbecue dinner on the first day
- Surfing at Okanda
- Evening safari at Kumana National Park
- Visit to Ancient Temple of Kudumbigala
- Visit to Panama Crocodile spot
A two day tour of rest, relaxation and plenty of fun. Walk the golden sandy beaches of Arugam Bay, surging the majestic waves of Okanda surfing point. Enjoy a fresh fruit breakfast, coconut roti with spicy onion sambal, or bread with butter, jam and cheese. Take a dip in the turquoise blue waters or simply get your tan on the beach, then have a traditional Sri Lankan lunch amidst the wild. Go bird watching in Kumana National Park and witness the many varieties of migrant birds during an exciting half day, evening safari. Enjoy the thrill of an outdoor campfire with songs, folk tales and dance followed by a delicious barbeque dinner at the campsite. Sleep dreamily beneath the light of countless stars, mesmerized by the many ambient sounds of the wild.
With the dawning of the new day, rise and shine to the call of the songbirds as you watch the picturesque sun rise from the east. Then hit the waves of Okanda once again. Breakfast will be available between your surfing sessions and after, visit the ancient monastery of Kudumbigala which is said to be over 2 millenniums old. Catch a glimpse of the large reptiles that inhabit the famous Crocodile Lake near the rural Panama Village and get dropped off back at your hotel, or at Arugam Bay at the end of the day.
- Tented accommodation.
- All meals and dessert.
- Cool Box with soft drinks.
- Wild Safari (Half Day Safari in Kumana National Park).
- Surf Board (03 Boards).
- Fresh fruits and fruit juice.
- First Aid.
- National park fees including all taxes.
- Food or Drinks (Not specified above).
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.