Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Single Tree Hill Hiking Tour
• Difficulty Level: Low
• Great Views from the top of the mountain.
What You Can Expect
You will be starting your hike at 0730 hrs near the Race Course in Nuwara Eliya Town. After a brief description of the route and track by your hiking guide, you will be starting you hike through the tea estates at 0800 hrs. Single Tree Hill, is the 9th tallest mountain of the country and stands at 2100m from sea level. However since it only rises 250 m above Nuwara Eliya city, it gives the appearance and feel of a hill. However the views from the top are unparalleled.
You will be stopping occasionally for refreshments. This is a short brisk hike with minimal difficulties, perfect for some exercise. However, you will still have a qualified first aid officer and emergency transport vehicle accompanying you for safety purposes. You will be reaching the top quite quickly, at approximately 1030 hrs. You will be able to see many sights such as the mountains Piduruthalagala, Sri Pada and Hakgalla and many others depending on the weather of the day. You can also see great views of Nuwara Eliya and Lake Gregory. After spending a relaxing hour on the summit, enjoying the view and taking some photos, you will be hiking back at 1130 hrs.
Once you return to the city you will be able to enjoy a picnic lunch at Lake Gregory. The lunch will include pasta, a boiled egg, fried sausages and fresh fruits. After you finish your lunch the hike will be officially complete.
Additional Note – Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- Service of an English-Speaking Trekker.
- Picnic Lunch.
- Backup Vehicles for Emergency transport.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entrance Fees (Lake Gregory).
- Hotel Pick & Drop.
- Food or Drinks (Not specified above).
- Gratuities (Optional),
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
Cancellation, No Show and Refund Policy
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
(1) Up to 30 days before the Activity-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
(2) Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
(3) No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
(4) We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.