Lakpura Travels (Pvt) Ltd
Tea and Herb Tour
- Visit the picturesque hill country.
- Bask in marvelous of Tea fields.
Book this unique tea tour near Colombo with a sneak peek into all the hard work that goes into making each fresh cup of Ceylon tea.Take a short drive from Colombo to a garden of green in the heart of a family-owned tea workshop that harvests luxury flavors. Get an insider's view into the beginning of the tea process from gathering, grading to refining and enjoy tea tasting. Also try creating your own personal blend and keep it as a souvenir. Leave with premium range of handpicked, factory fresh luxury teas!
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up at your hotel in Colombo at 4:00 pm in the afternoon and then take a short drive from Colombo to a garden of green in the heart of a family-owned tea workshop that harvests luxury flavors.At the tea workshop, get an insider's view into the beginning of the tea process from gathering, grading to refining. After learning more about tea, have fun with a guided tasting session where you will learn the subtleties between the finest breeds of Ceylon tea as well as a blind tea test to make your new repute as a tea connoisseur. Discover the exotic secrets of tea and herb mixing and try creating your own personal blend and keep it as a souvenir.Later find yourself seated in the shade of a sacred Bo tree to delight in one of the highest indulgences of the tea culture with eats and treats to compliment exquisite teas. By the end of the tour, take home a premium range of handpicked, factory fresh luxury teas. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Colombo. Begin your journey back to Kandy at approximately 18:30.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes Recommended for this tour.
- Transport in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle with the service of an English Speaking Chauffer Guide. Exclusive introduction and details about the tea industry in Sri Lanka
- Food & Beverages, Any expenses of personal nature. Tips & Portages, Entrance Fees and other Services not mentioned above.
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.
- Up to 30 days before the Check-In-Date – Fixed processing fee of USD 30.00 and the balance will be refunded. In case of a refund to be made via an international bank transfer, all bank fees to be borne by the guest. A refund to the credit card is subject to above processing fee only.
- Less than 30 days and in case of “No Show” – No refunds.
- No refunds will be entertained under whatsoever condition once the guest arrives in Sri Lanka.
- We reserve the right to cancel your holiday because of unforeseen circumstances.